All American Leather Comfort Sleepers are manufactured in the USA.
- American Leather is creating a custom, outstanding, quality and sturdy product that they will stand behind.
The American Leather Warranty
- American Leather Provides a limited lifetime warranty on the frame of all Comfort Sleepers.
- American Leather also warrants all furniture to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for 5 years from the date of the purchase
- All Comfort Sleeper mechanisms are under warranty for 10 years from the date of purchase.
American Leather Green Initiatives
- American Leather is a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council and helps to improve the sustainable practices of the industry.
- All Frames are crafted from wood harvested from sustainable forests.
- All scrap wood is recycled, as is all scrap leather. The scrap leather is sold for production of smaller leather goods.
- 40% of the leather coverings are chrome free, completely natural, non toxic options for the eco-conscious customer.
- Manufactured in Dallas, Texas, American Leather's central location yields a smaller carbon footprint than imported goods.
- No matter which product you desire, American Leather will make it according to your specs and get it to you fast - typically delivered within 5-6 weeks.
- If you are in a hurry, American Leather now offers an Early Bird rush program that will get your order to our warehouse in 3 weeks. Ask a sales associate for more information.
- The unique construction allows the Comfort Sleeper to be easily disassembled so that it can fit into any room, regardless of narrow hallways and doors, or awkward floor plans.