The Comfort Sleeper Difference
The Comfort Sleeper is the most Customizable Sleeper Sofa in the world.
- 14 Different Styles
- Ranging from Traditional to Contemporary, there is a style for everyone
7 Different Sizes
- From 30" Cot size to 76" King size there is a Comfort sleeper size for any size room.
- Choices from top grain leathers to fabrics, in endless colors and patterns.
Endless Sectional Options Available
- Please speak with one of our experts to configure your custom sectional sleeper for any space in your home.
The Comfort Sleeper is the Most Comfortable Sleeper sofa in the world.
- No Bars, No Springs, No Sagging
- Comfort Sleepers are built on a solid wood platform, eliminating all bars, all springs and any sagging that may occur.
3 Different Mattress Options
- Premier - Ultra soft high density foam and covered with ultra-soft crypton
- Gel - Cooler feeling mattress with all the benefits of support. Slightly firmer feeling.
- Tempur-Pedic - Only sleeper in the world that offers a Tempur-Pedic mattress.
- All Mattresses are 5" thick and covered in super soft Crypton (High Leg styles have 4" mattress).
Comfort Sleepers are a marvel of modern sleeper engineering
- Comfort Sleepers open and close almost effortlessly
- You get more sleep space in a sofa that requires less floor space. All size sleepers get a full 80" mattress, yet they take up less total floor space than conventional sleepers (whose mattresses are only 70-75 inches in length) because of a patented sleep system that extends from within the seat back of the sofa.
- Comfort Sleepers can be easily disassembled to fit through narrow hallways and small spaces. Get the biggest options in spaces barely large enough to fit them without a problem.
Accordion storage vs. folding storage
The Comfort Sleeper stores its mattress like an accordion, never folding the mattress to create awkward lumps, soft spots and depressions.